This stunning white floral fragrance is reminiscent of the magnificent century old private gardens found within the Southern Highlands and majestic Blue Mountains. Classic and sophisticated.
Fragrance Family: Floral
Top note is mint, middle notes are jasmine, lily and orange flower; base notes are eucalyptus and cedarwood.
Peppermint Grove fragrant soy candles are handmade using high-quality Australian fragrances. They are poured in our highly polished custom-designed glass and feature a polished silver lid that also acts as a protective barrier for surfaces.
To ensure you gain the maximum pleasure and longevity from your Peppermint Grove experience, please read the candle care & safety instructions below before lighting.
Available in two sizes - 60gm and 350gm
Candle Safety and Care:
- Place your candle on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
- Always ensure wicks are upright and in the middle of the candle. Do not allow the wicks to float to the side of the vessel as this could lead to the glass overheating.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the vessel. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
- Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid.
- Always ensure your candles wicks are trimmed to 5mm before each burn.
- When you first burn your candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the vessel. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use your candle.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- When the candle can no longer be burned, remove the residue wax by placing the glass in hot water. This will soften and lift the remaining wax. Your vessel can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.